"ICU JPM Will Provide Excellent, Quality and Virtuous Services through the Best Governance Practice Effectively Based on the following Client Charter :
MAIN CORE BUSINESSES
- To produce the Five-Year Development Plan Project performance report to the Ministry within three (3) days upon request.
- To produce program/projects outcome evaluation report within three (3) months upon agreement to the term of reference.
- To provide feedback for the programs/projects outcome evaluation within three days (3) after receiving the agencies application.
- To provide initial feedback on the advisory application, consultation and technical support related to the management of development projects within three (3) days after receiving the application.
- To provide Cabinet Memorandum review to the Ministry within 10 days from the notice's receipt date.
- To provide answer within three (3) days for the project application received through eKhas.
- To generate list of Poor/Hardcore Poor Head of Household profiles from eKasih within two (2) days after all requirements has been clarified and finalized.
- To response within three (3) days on request to hold SPP II training.
- To provide initial response within two (2) days for the application/complaints of ICT services received through ICU JPM Call Centre.
- To response within three (3) days to all public enquiry/complaints.
RECOVERY SERVICES :
If for some reason ICU JPM could not meet their obligations within the time promised, we will immediately give assurance to the customer to implement the responsibilities within the agreed time. ”
Notes: This commitment is effective from 1st January 2014 and has been reviewed from 12th July to 22nd November 2013.
ICU JPM Stakeholders and Clients
- Y.A.B. Prime Minister.
- Y.A.B. Deputy Prime Minister.
- Y.A.B Chief Minister.
- Cabinet Members.
- Chief Secretary to the Government.
- Members of the Administrative.
- Ministry / Department / Federal Government Agencies and State & Federal Statutory Bodies.
- Local leaders, community leaders (JKKK, JKKKP and NGO.
- Target Group.