- Plan, manage and implement programs / activities related to JKKKP and Services Personnel ( Parliament Development Officer , Development Officer Legislative Assembly ) at the grassroots level.
- Monitor an institution of special appointment and activities undertaken by JKKKP through reports from the Office of Regional Development ( PPD ) .
- Implement activities on Human Capital Development such as Religious Programs, Education and Social Dialogue.
- Plan and implement program strategies and activities to educate the local community.
- Evaluate programs / activities undertaken.
- Conduct research and prepare reports on local development issues.