- Coordinate, track and evaluate the implementation of key policies in terms of national development in terms of its implementation strategies and programs / projects under it.
- Detect the implementation of programs / projects which had been approved by the Government under the national development plan and SPP II through the implementation coordination (Order No. 1, 2004).
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate the implementation of projects of the Five Year Plan (RMLT) at the state level.
- Report or provide comments to the State Action Council and National Action Council Committee on progress, issues and problems in the implementation of private sector projects on a regular basis.
- Plan and implement secretarial tasks and meetings of the State Action Council and National Action Council Committee.
- Monitor meetings of the District Action Council.
- Monitor the implementation of projects under the budget of the Ministry of Tourism and Culture.